Volunteering at Villa Medica is a great way to develop your skills and build a professional experience while helping to improve the quality of life and well-being of the community. And that’s saying a lot … The Villa Medica volunteers work directly in the recreation department. So they played the role of coach and help that were entertained as part of their rehabilitation!
Volunteers performing a variety of tasks can offer services (eg, hospitality visits to clients, recreation services, help with browsing the Internet, medical support, listening). In fact, no matter what service is rendered, the expected benefits of volunteering at Villa Medica are numerous:
- Meet new people
- Supporting a cause that was important to us
- Learn to know each other better
- Discover new passions and new interests
- Improve your language skills
- Have the opportunity to put their knowledge, skills and experience at the service of others
- Enrich your knowledge and experiences.
Our way of thanking our volunteers
Every Villa Medica is aware and grateful for the contribution of volunteers to the lives of rehabilitation users. It fills many of their needs and it is by various means that we thank them:
- Friendly and welcoming place at the top of the building
- Dinners recognition
- Invitation to participate in some events of Villa Medica
How to become a volunteer
Are you motivated to join Villa Medica’s team of volunteers? Join us now!
In a second time, come see us! We invite you to visit our places and familiarize yourself with our environment, our clientele and our staff before making us official at stake!
Mme Marie-Pierre Beaudoin
Coordonnatrice Planetree, loisirs, bénévolat et liens avec la communauté
514-288-8201, poste 4151