Volunteering at Villa Medica is an excellent way to develop skills and gain professional experience while contributing to improving the quality of life and the well-being of the community. And that’s an understatement… Villa Medica volunteers work directly within the leisure department. They therefore have the role of accompanying and helping users who wish to be entertained as part of their rehabilitation!
Volunteers carry out a variety of tasks, commensurate with what they can offer (e.g. welcome visits to users’ rooms to introduce them to the leisure service, help with browsing the Internet, medical accompaniment, listening). In fact, regardless of the service rendered, the benefits of volunteering at Villa Medica are numerous:
- Have fun doing an activity
- Meet new people
- Support a cause close to our hearts
- Get to know each other better
- Discover new passions and interests
- Improve your language skills
- Have the opportunity to put their knowledge, skills and experience at the service of others
- Enrich your background with knowledge and experience
L’équipe dynamique et chaleureuse des bénévoles de Villa Medica a besoin de vous pour l’aider à faire une différence dans la vie des usagers et des intervenants.
Our way of thanking our volunteers
All of Villa Medica is aware of and grateful for the contribution of volunteers to the lives of rehabilitation users. He fills many of their needs and it is in different ways that we thank them:
- Meals offered
- Friendly and welcoming space at the top of the building
- Recognition dinners
- Invitation to participate in some Villa Medica events
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of patients seeking rehabilitation? The process is as simple as filling out the form, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Join us, « aux gens de coeur pour nos êtres de courage! »